The undergraduate level includes courses taught on the DeLand campus and courses taught online; the graduate level includes courses at the DeLand campus and at the Center at Celebration, as well as select online courses. Tuition rates are the same for classroom-based and online courses. Both course types offer the close faculty-student interaction for which Stetson University is noted.
Tuition Rates (Undergraduate)
- Tuition per credit hour, undergraduate, summer school: $725
- Tuition per unit (equal to four credits), undergraduate, summer school: $2,468 per unit
- Additional fees apply for private music lessons.
- Audit fee: $230 per credit hour; $780 per unit.
Tuition Rates (Graduate)
- Tuition for graduate courses in the College of Arts and Sciences: $672 per credit hour
- Tuition for graduate courses in the School of Business Administration: $750 to $1,150 per credit hour, depending on the program and location. Contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at 386-822-7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The College of Arts and Sciences offers graduate courses at a discounted rate for those who are employed as full-time teachers, administrators or counselors with nonprofit organizations, or who are members of the clergy under contract. The discounted rate is $403 per credit hour. Applications for reduced tuition may be obtained by contacting the College of Arts and Sciences Office of Graduate Studies at 386-822-7075 or email@example.com.