Stetson offers graduate assistantships across the University ranging from Student Affairs to Athletics. This is an intentional experience where graduate students get real world experience while focusing on their graduate education. Currently, we are proud to offer 18 graduate assistantships across campus.
Participants receive a bi-weekly stipend and a scholarship that covers the cost of 2 courses each fall and spring semester. Students taking classes in the summer receive an increase to the bi-weekly stipend. This page is updated regularly as new positions become available at all times of the year.
- The 2017-2018 Graduate Assistant Authorization Form is required for any graduate assistant being authorized for an on campus position during the 2017-2018 fiscal year.
- NCAA Athletics: Marketing & Promotions Graduate Assistant
- First Year and Transitions: FYTP Graduate Assistant
- School of Business Administration (Celebration): Graduate Program Assistant
- Office of Diversity & Inclusion: First Generation Initiatives
- Office of Graduate Admissions: Admission Support Specialist