Get Into the Swing: Develop Your Golf Game at Beautiful Daytona Beach
Program Number: 19205 | Next Date: Jan. 11 - 16, 2015 (more dates)
New to golf or need a refresher to improve your game? Via one-on-one instruction and small group practice, our PGA/LPGA professionals will teach you the proper grip, stance and swing with a state-of-the-art golf simulator that you'll put into practice on the driving range. Take what you learn to the course each afternoon with nine holes of golf under the watchful eye of one of the pros.
- Analyze your swing speed, path, launch angle, face angle and ball flight with a computerized golf simulator.
- Play on two courses, one of which hosted Senior PGA events and was played by Arnold Palmer.
- Have your swing analyzed at the beginning and the end of the week to see your improvements.
Advanced Golf: Gaining the Competitive Edge
Program Number: 19216 | Next Date: Feb. 1-6, 2015 (more dates)
Learn to make the challenging shots you see professional golfers use as our pros prepare you for nine holes each afternoon. In small groups, learn to manage your game from deep in the sand, behind the trees or even in a fairway bunker; from the flop shot over a hazard, to the ball being above or below your feet. Gain the skill, experience and perspective to lower your score.
- Learn from PGA and LPGA pros with shots you may encounter in normal play.
- Tweak your swing with advice from the pros using our computerized golf simulator.
- Take a video analysis of your swing home with you.
- Learn how to utilize the same club to obtain different shots and distances.
- Play nine holes each afternoon on one of two courses.