Speakers and Presenters
Our list of speakers and presenters for the 2014 conference is still being finalized.
Past speakers have included professional political consultants, local and state party executive leadership, former state legislators and senators, academicians who study political campaign management, and leaders of political campaign management graduate schools.
Workshop topics discuss knowledge and skills specifically related to successful campaign management, including:
- Issue and opposition research
- Media and message development
- Campaign strategy
- Using data to micro-target voters
- Campaign budgeting and fundraising
- Get-Out-The-Vote best practices
- Volunteer recruitment and management
- Utilizing internet and social media