- Academic Advising Center: In addition to each students' Faculty Advisor, the Academic Advising Center is designed empower students with the necessary information, resources and support to explore a full range of opportunities for academic achievement and personal fulfillment and the realization of their highest potential
- Academic Success Center: The A.S.C. can help your student with success coaching, academic improvement, and disability resources.
- Success Coaching: Success Coaching is offered at no charge to Stetson students. Students can meet with a coach one on one and receive direction to on issues such as time management, note-taking, study skills, and test preparation.
- Writing Center: The Writing Center, staffed by experienced and trained tutors, aims to help every student grow into a stronger, better, more effective writer, one visit at a time.
- Career Development and Academic Advising: offer programs, services, and activities designed to empower our students in developing the necessary skills for lifelong career satisfaction.
- Counseling Center: The Counseling Center provides mental health services for students dealing with personal, social, academic or career concerns. The Counseling Center helps students achieve a more satisfying educational and life experience at Stetson. The Counseling Center services are confidential and free to all currently enrolled students.
- Financial Aid: This website will clarify the cost of attendance, the different types of aid available, inform you of important deadlines and provide you with the forms and resources you need.
- Student Health Service: The Student Health Service provides optimal health care and disease prevention to all Stetson students free of cost
- Student Success Center: The Student Success Center offers resources, information and services to empower your student to achieve success and significance.
For a full listing of campus offices and contact information please refer to the Green Pages, Stetson University's online directory.