Professor of Practice in Family Enterprise, Director of the Family Enterprise Center
Sylvain Daudel started his career as Cultural Attache' to the French Embassy in Dominican Republic, and before joining the world of academia, Sylvain has had an international corporate career holding positions in four continents for a variety of companies in diverse industries: sales manager in Mexico, sales and marketing director in Cameroun, vice president sales in the US, director of strategic planning for the High Speed Trains in France, vice president development in the US and director of the PwC International Corporate Training Center in Frankfurt, Germany.
Daudel then joined the academic world as Director Executive MBA at INSEAD, France and became one of the two project managers to design, construct and develop the Singapore campus of the institution.
Before entering Stetson University, Daudel has been Professor of Marketing, Strategy and Family Business at Barna Business School in the Dominican Republic from 2009 to 2013. He has also been Director of the EDHEC Family Business Centre from 2013 to 2016.
Daudel has also been involved in Consulting for companies such as Nestle, Orange and Cambridge University (Judge Business School) as well as Coaching for executives.
Sylvain Daudel is married with two daughters.
- M.B.A., management, INSEAD, France
- B.Sc., commerce, Ecole Supe'rieure de Commerce de Paris, France
- Managerial Issues in Family Business
- Smart Negotiations in and out the Family Business
- Daudel, S. & Vialle, G. (1989) "Le Yield Management". ISBN 2-7296-0315-8 InterEditions, Paris
- Beau, D. & Daudel, S. (1992) "Strate'gie d'Entreprise et Communication". ISBN2-10-001564-8 Dunod, Paris
- "Will the Bic® lighter success story cease to be enlightening?" (2016) EDHEC Case Library