Richard A. Ferland
Dr. Ferland has been teaching at Stetson since 1978. During that time, in addition to his teaching responsibilities, he served as Director of the Office of International Education for eight years and as chair of the department of Modern Languages for eight years. Before coming to Stetson, Dr. Ferland taught at the University of Massachusetts-Boston where he was also the director of the study abroad program in Paris.
- B.A., Assumption College
- A.M. and Ph.D., Harvard University
- MBA, Stetson University
- History of Ideas in the 18th Century: Jansenism, Voltaire, Diderot, Sade. The structure of the novel.
- Elementary French 1 and 2
- Intermediate French 2
- French 301-302
- Business French
- L’amour et l’érotisme au 18e siècle
- Le Roman français
- Les grandes héroines de la littérature française
- Contemporary French Culture
- Le Théâtre Comique