Visiting Assistant Professor
William Sause holds a Ph.D. in computer science from Nova Southeastern University and brings to the classroom more than 15 years’ experience as a software engineer in organizations such as Lockheed Martin, Raydon Corporation and McKesson Corporation. At Stetson, he will be teaching courses in Management Information Systems.
- Ph.D., computer science, Nova Southeastern University
- Management Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Applied Business Programming
- Software development
- Virtual reality
- Machine learning
- Sause, W., Woodside, J., & Amiri, S. (2016). "The Development of a Virtual Reality Business Simulation for E-Learning." In E-Learn: World Conference on E-Learning.
- Sause, W., Woodside, J., & Amiri, S. (2016). "Applying Virtual Reality to Business Simulations for E-Learning." In EdMedia: World Conference on Educational Media and Technology Vol. 2016, No. 1, pp. 1714-1718.
- Woodside, J. M., Sause, W., & Amiri, S. (2016). "Autonomic Assessments: An E-Learning Model." In EdMedia: World Conference on Educational Media and Technology, Vol. 2016, No. 1, pp. 583-585.
- Woodside, J. M., Amiri, S., & Sause, W. (2015). "The Internet of Things in E-Learning." In E-Learn: World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education, Vol. 2015, No. 1, pp. 1207-1210.
- Sause, W. (2013). "Coordinated Reinforcement Learning Agents in a Multi-agent Virtual Environment." In Machine Learning and Applications (ICMLA), 2013 12th International Conference on Vol. 1, pp. 227-230. IEEE.
- Phone: 386-822-2539