Visiting Assistant Professor
Serina Haddad, Ph.D., is a visiting assistant professor in the Decisions and Information Sciences Department at Stetson University. She completed her doctorate in industrial engineering from U.C.F. with an emphasis in change management. She is a member of the Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineering (I.I.S.E.). She served as president of the I.I.S.E. Student Chapter at her undergraduate university, for which she was a founding member. She has experience in customer relationship management and institutional development. She partnered to start a consultancy company and worked as a freelance consultant for organizations in Jordan including the State University of New York and other U.S.A.I.D. programs.
- Ph.D., industrial engineering and management systems specialization, University of Central Florida
- M.S., engineering management specialization, University of Central Florida
- B.S., industrial engineering, University of Jordan (Amman, Jordan)
- Graduate certificate, quality assurance, University of Central Florida
- Graduate certificate, project engineering, University of Central Florida
- Business Statistics
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Information Technology
- Data analytics
- Organizational development
- Change management
- Al-Haddad, S., & Kotnour, T. (2015). Integrating the organizational change literature: A model for successful change. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 28(2), 234-262.
- Timothy Kotnour, Serina Al-Haddad & Alper Camci (2015). Assessing The Factors Enabling Systematic Change, Journal of Enterprise Transformation, 5 (3), 141-161.
- Al-Haddad and Kotnour (2013, May). "Preliminary Framework for Aligning Organizational Change". A. Krishnamurthy and W.K.V. Chan, eds. Proceedings of the 2013 Industrial and Systems Engineering Research Conference. Paper presented at Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE) Annual Conference and Expo. San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Al-Haddad, Razzaghi, and Pazour (2013, March 14). "Integrating Lean in Healthcare Literature: A Framework to Analyze Lean Applications in Healthcare". Healthcare Systems Process Improvement Conference 2013, New Orleans, LA (Poster).
- Al-Haddad and Kotnour (2012, May 19-23). "Preliminary Framework for Aligning Organizational Change". Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE) Annual Conference and Expo, 2012, Orlando, FL (Presentation).
- Phone: 386-822-7962