Professor of Music
Routa Kroumovitch-Gomez studied at the prestigious Latvian Music School. Kroumovitch toured and recorded on radio and television throughout the former USSR. She was a student of David Oistrach at the Moscow conservatory. She completed her formal studies at the Universidad de Chile.
Kroumovitch was a first violinist of the Santiago Chamber Orchestra, concertmaster of the Chilean Philharmonic Orchestra, and concertmaster of the Chilean Symphony Orchestra. She received the Critic's Award for the best solo performance in Santiago, Chile, and a Fulbright Award.
Routa Kroumovitch tours all over the World, and her master classes in Australia, China, Korea, Japan, Israel and Europe are in high demand. She represents the U.S. as a judge in international violin competitions. She has been the concertmaster of numerous orchestras, and is currently the concertmaster of the Bach Festival Orchestra in Orlando. She is a regular guest at festivals such as Grand Teton, the Florida International Festival, Frutillar Music Festival in Chile, Schlern International Music Festival, Orfeo Music Festival and The Fairbanks Summer Arts Festival.
- Licenciado en Interpretación Superior con mención en Violín, Universidad de Chile
- Music for Majors - Violin
- Music for Non-Majors - Violin
- Violin Pedagogy
- Orchestra Excerpts - Violin
- Chamber Music Ensembles
- Chamber Music Literature
- Symphony Music Literature
- Presented Master Classes and Performances in Central America, Japan, China, Korea, Australia, Chile, Argentina, Israel, Europe, the United States and Canada.
- Phone: 386-822-8977