Leigh Ann Dunning
Director of the Writing Center
Assistant Director of the Writing Program
Leigh Ann Dunning joined Stetson University's Writing Program as the director of the Writing Center and the assistant director of the Writing Program in the Fall of 2015. She also teaches in the English department.
- A.B.D., composition and TESOL, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- M.F.A., creative nonfiction, University of Memphis
- B.A., English and journalism, Elon University
- College Writing
- Peer Tutoring in Writing
- Writing center studies
- Undergraduate research
- Second language writing
- Writing program administration
- She recently co-authored a chapter in Working Writing Programs: Profiles of Programs by their WPAs (Issues, Innovations, and Opportunities) forthcoming from Utah State University Press.
- She has presented scholarly work at IWCA, NCPTW, CCCC, and the Thomas R. Watson Conference, among others.
- Phone: 386-822-7714