Visiting Assistant Professor, Educational Leadership
Leanna Stohr Isaacson is a veteran educator who has worked as a teacher and principal in schools in Montana and urban schools in Orlando, Fla. Her broad perspectives focus on effective teaching and leadership. Isaacson presents at local, national and international conferences. The messages center on practical ways to create in-depths studies with teachers and administrators examining topics such as purpose setting, ethics, morals, values and the development of constructivist schools.
- Ph.D., curriculum and instruction and administration, University of South Florida
- M.Ed., exceptional education and school administration, University of Montana
- B.A., elementary education, University of Montana
- Instructional Leadership and Supervision
- Human Resources
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Constructivist Leadership
- Smart, Fast, Efficient: The New Principal's Guide to Success
- The Principal's Purpose: A Practical Guide to Moral and Ethical School Leadership. Published by Eye on Education, Larchmont, NY.
- Phone: 407-239-7228