Visiting Instructor in Management
Kelly Hall is a Florida native and a Stetson alumna. Her professional background includes sales, corporate training and development, and management. For several years, she worked as a senior training delivery specialist at the regional operations center for a large U.S. bank. There, she facilitated service, communication, and leadership training for associates, management, and new employees. In more recent years, Kelly managed the branch operations of an investment and financial services firm, while also teaching classes at Stetson as an adjunct professor. Currently, she teaches full time for the School of Business Administration.
Kelly is passionate about learning and inspiring change. Off campus, Kelly devotes her time to her family and remains connected to the community through service and leadership programs.
- D.B.A., Kennesaw State University, exp. 2016
- M.B.A., Stetson University, 2011
- Professional Communications
- Human Relations, Leadership and Teamwork
- Human Resource Processes and Practices
- Employee training and development
- Learning and decision-making styles
- Occupational regret
- Work meaningfulness
- Counterfactual thinking
- Motivation to learn
- Phone: 386-822-7493