Visiting Assistant Professor of Management
Kelly Hall is a visiting assistant professor of management in the School of Business Administration at Stetson University, where she has taught undergraduate courses since 2011. Kelly is a Florida native and Stetson alumna. Her professional background includes sales, corporate training and development, and management.
- D.B.A., management, Kennesaw State University, expected 2016
- M.S., business administration, Stetson Univeristy, 2011
- Human Resource Processes and Practices
- Human Relations, Leadership, and Teamwork
- Advanced Studies in Organizational Behavior
- Enhancing Organizational Creativity and Innovation
- Learning, feedback and performance evaluation
- Leadership development
- Employee training and development
- Reflection and counterfactual thinking in the workplace
- Strategic human resource practices
- Hall, K., Mero, N., Cheramie, R. (2016). Reflecting on performance feedback: A proposed framework for the effects of counterfactual thinking on individual learning. Academy of Human Resource Development 2016 International Research Conference.
- Hall, K., Harrison, D., & Matthews, R. (2016). Synergy in the making: The role of strategic human resource practices in the creation of a marketing dynamic capability. Western Academy of Management 2016 Conference.
- Phone: 386-822-7427