Associate Professor of Mathematics
Hari Pulapaka, a native of Mumbai, India, came to the U.S. for graduate studies in 1987. He has been at Stetson University since the fall of 2000. Pulapaka is interested in all areas of mathematics and is always looking for new sources of problems for undergraduate research. Hari is also a classically trained chef and is interested in all areas of gastronomy. When not teaching or working on mathematics and related areas, he is at Cress, a restaurant in downtown DeLand that he owns with his wife, working as an active professional chef.
- Ph.D., mathematics, University of Florida
- M.S., mathematics, George Mason University
- B.S., mathematics, University of Mumbai (St. Xavier's College)
- A.A.S., culinary arts, Orlando Culinary Academy
- Certified Executive Chef, American Culinary Federation
- Linear Algebra
- Graph Theory
- Number Theory
- Abstract Algebra
- Calculus for Business Decisions
- Graph theory
- Number theory
- Problem solving
- Hari Pulapaka and David R. Gibson, "A Fast Algorithm and Software for Analysis of FT-ICR Data," Journal of Mathematical Chemistry, Volume 48, Issue 2, 2010, pp 381-394
- Hari Pulapaka and David R. Gibson, "An Efficient Algorithm for Chemical Fingerprinting," Journal of Mathematical Chemistry, Volume 44, Issue 1, 2008, pp. 75-87.
- Hari Pulapaka, "On Generalized Galileo Sequences," Missouri Journal of Mathematics, Volume 20, Number 3, 2008, pp. 178-185.
- Hari Pulapaka, "Non-revisiting Cycles on Surfaces," Discrete Mathematics, Volume 207, Number 1-3, 1999, pp. 219-231.
- Hari Pulapaka and Andrew Vince, "Non-Revisiting Paths on Surfaces with Low Genus," Discrete Mathematics, Volume 182, Number 1-3, 1998, pp. 267-277.
- Hari Pulapaka and Andrew Vince, "Non-Revisiting Paths on Surfaces," Discrete and Computational Geometry, Volume 15, 1996, pp. 353-357.