Visiting Assistant Professor of Finance
Giovanni Fernandez, visiting assistant professor of finance at Stetson University, was born in Miami to Cuban-American parents, both of whom had previously majored in finance. Fernandez' father, a financial advisor, inspired him to follow in his footsteps and pursue a career in the field.
- Ph.D., finance; Florida International University
- Advanced Financial Management
- Business Finance
- Business Statistics
- Introduction to Personal Finance
- Multinational Finance
- Principles of Risk Management and Insurance
- Sport Finance
- Mutual fund performance
- Bankruptcy prediction
- "Market Signals of Financial Distress," Journal of Accounting and Finance, volume 14(2), 2014.
- Phone: 386-822-7395