Assistant Professor of Marketing
Deborah Goldring is an assistant professor of marketing in the School of Business Administration at Stetson University. She has presented her research at the Society of Marketing Advances and at the Academy of Marketing Science. She teaches both undergraduate and graduate courses in marketing. She has more than 20 years of leadership experience as a marketing manager with small- and medium-sized businesses in industries including healthcare, manufacturing, technology and professional services.
- Ph.D., marketing, Florida Atlantic University
- M.B.A., marketing, Villanova University
- M.S., computer information systems, University of Miami
- B.A., urban studies, University of Pennsylvania
- The Marketplace and Consumers
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Decision Making
- Marketing Communications
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic marketing
- Business-to-business marketing
- Internet marketing
- Goldring, Deborah (2013). "Aligning Communicated and Conceived Brand Promise in Professional Services Firms" Journal of Marketing Development and Competitiveness 7(2), 2013.
- Goldring, Deborah (2010). "Commitment Variation in the Phases of the Relationship Development Process," Journal of Relationship Marketing, 9:4, 229-246.
- Korgaonkar, Pradeep, Enrique Becerra, Bay O'Leary, and Deborah Goldring (2010). "Product Classifications, Consumer Characteristics, and Patronage Preference for Online Auctions," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 17:4, 270-277.
- Jones, Brian D.G., Eric Shaw, and Deborah Goldring (2009). "Stanley C. Hollander and the Conferences on Historical Analysis and Research in Marketing," Journal of Historical Research in Marketing 1:1, 55-73.
- Korgaonkar, Pradeep, Chris Colbert, and Deborah Goldring (2008). "Gender Role Portrayals of Actors on Spanish Language Television: A Content Analysis of Advertisements," The Business Journal of Hispanic Research 2:3, 36-46.