Assistant Professor of Marketing
Deborah Goldring is an assistant professor of marketing in the School of Business Administration at Stetson University. She teaches both undergraduate and graduate courses in marketing. She has more than 20 years of leadership experience as a marketing executive with small- and medium-sized businesses in industries including healthcare, manufacturing, technology and professional services.
- Ph.D., marketing, Florida Atlantic University
- M.B.A., marketing, Villanova University
- M.S., computer information systems, University of Miami
- B.A., urban studies, University of Pennsylvania
- The Marketplace and Consumers
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Communications
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing strategy and planning
- Business-to-business marketing
- Digital marketing
- Corporate brand and reputation
- Goldring, Deborah and Crowe, Michelle (2014). "MBA program success: the impact of MBA pre-requisite courses," Academy of Business Education.
- Goldring, Deborah (2014). "Reputation Orientation: Improving marketing performance through corporate reputation building," Marketing Intelligence and Planning.
- Goldring, Deborah and Nicholson, Carolyn (2013). "Marketer-Generated Content Engagement: A Framework for Exploring its Impact on Brand Trust and Socially-Mediated Communication," Society for Marketing Advances.
- Goldring, Deborah (2013). "Aligning Communicated and Conceived Brand Promise in Professional Services Firms" Journal of Marketing Development and Competitiveness 7(2), 2013.
- Goldring, Deborah (2010). "Commitment Variation in the Phases of the Relationship Development Process," Journal of Relationship Marketing, 9:4, 229-246.
- Korgaonkar, Pradeep; Becerra, Enrique; O'Leary, Bay; Goldring, Deborah (2010). "Product Classifications, Consumer Characteristics, and Patronage Preference for Online Auctions," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 17:4, 270-277.