Carmen Capitano, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor of World Languages and Cultures (Spanish)
Born in Panama City, Panama, Carmen Capitano came to the United States with family and lived in Miami for 12 years. She graduated from Barry College and taught high school Spanish for five years before moving to Pennsylvania. While there, she earned her Ph.D. from Temple University and taught at Northampton Community College for 25 years.
She is married to Kenneth Capitano and lives in Palm Coast, Fla.
- Ph.D., Latin American literature, Temple University
- M.A., Spanish, Southern Illinois University
- B.A., Spanish, Barry College
- Elementary Spanish 101 and 102
- Justo Arroyo - Novelist/short story writer from Panama.
- Phone: 386-822-7277