B. Tod Cox, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Marketing
B. Tod Cox earned a B.S. (summa cum laude) and an M.S. in electrical engineering from Texas A&M University, an M.S. in industrial engineering from the University of Houston and an M.B.A. (Jones Scholar), an M.A and Ph.D. from Rice University.
Previously, he was vice president of engineering at UniPixel Displays, focusing on the development of a novel frustrated total internal reflection flat-panel display. Before joining UniPixel, Cox was at Hewlett-Packard (formerly Compaq) where he served most recently as the director of blade server engineering, leading the initiative to design and deliver enterprise-class blade servers. Cox's prior hardware engineering leadership at Compaq resulted in the introduction of numerous products in the company's server lines.
He serves on the External Advisory and Development Council for Texas A&M University's E.C.E. department.
- Ph.D., marketing, Rice University
- M.A., Rice University
- M.B.A., Jones Scholar, Rice University
- M.S., industrial engineering, University of Houston
- M.S., electrical engineering, Texas A&M University
- B.S. (summa cum laude), electrical engineering, Texas A&M University
- The Marketplace and Consumers
- Professional Selling: A Relationship Management Process
- Marketing Decision Making
- New product development
- Conjoint analysis
- Choice models trhough the use of both classical and Bayesian methods
- Phone: 321-939-7624 ext. 7995