Charles Brandon, Ph.D.
Visiting Professor of Accounting
- Ph.D., accounting, University of Georgia, 1972
- M.S., accounting, Florida State University, 1968
- B.S., accounting, Florida State University, 1967
- Managerial Accounting (undergraduate and MBA)
- Financial Accounting (undergraduate and MBA)
- Financial Statement Analysis (MBA)
- Case Studies
- Management Accounting: Strategy and Control, with Ralph Drtina, Irwin/ McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc., 1997.
- Flexible Strategies--Implications for Planning & Control, co-authored, chapter in Global Business Trends: Contemporary Readings, 1996 ed., The Academy of Business Administration.
- Consensus Forecasting Using Relative Error Weights, co-authored, Marketing Intelligence & Planning, Volume 12, Number 1, 1994, pp. 37-41.
- Winter Park Brewing Company, co-authored, Cases in Managerial Accounting, Advanced Edition. Eldon J. Gardner (ed.), 1990. Third Prize Winner in the International Case Writing Competition, University of Lethbridge, 1988.
- A Comparative Study of Forecasting Accuracy of Holt-Winters and Economic Indicators of EPS for Financial Decision Making, co-authored, Special Issues-Financial Forecasting, Managerial Finance, 1987.
- Comparing Forecast Accuracy for Exponential Smoothing Models of Earnings Per Share Data for Financial Decision Making, co-authored, Decision Sciences., Spring, 1986.
- Using Modeling Languages in Managerial Accounting: An Example of Pricing Decisions, co-authored, Journal of Accounting Education, Spring, 1986.
- Improving Accuracy of Forecasts by a Cost Effective Method, co-authored, Futures, February 1986.
- Forecasting Earnings Per Share, co-authored, Journal of Business Forecasting, Fall, 1986.
- Model Specification: A Reply, co-authored, Annals of Tourism Research, 1985.
- Combining Forecasts Based on Weighing Scheme, co-authored, Journal of Business Forecasting, Winter, 984-85.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 404-695-3428