Positions listed are full-time and open until filled unless noted otherwise.
In an effort to increase our ability to serve you better we are transitioning to a new Job Opportunities website effective June 5, 2017. Visit our new job opportunities site to apply for positions posted after June 5, 2017.
Stetson University is an Equal Opportunity Employer that affirms cultural diversity and inclusion as a core value of academic excellence at Stetson University. We are committed to achieving equal access in education, employment and participation through the recruitment and retention of outstanding faculty, staff and students from diverse backgrounds, and to meaningful academic and intellectual transformation in curriculum, research and service. We are dedicated to actions and policies that foster a community in which individuals with various identities, cultures, backgrounds and viewpoints work together to create opportunities for engagement through rewarding and fulfilling careers and personal experiences in a culturally and racially diverse society and a globalized world. We strongly encourage members of historically under-represented and economically disadvantaged groups and women to apply for employment. Stetson University is an EEO, ADA, ADEA and GINA employer.
- 1682 - Assistant Athletic Trainer
- 1770 - Assistant Director, Fraternity & Sorority Involvement
- 1780 - Mental Health Counselor
- 1783 - Coordinator of First-Year Academic Advising
- 1786 - 1st Assistant Coach - Men's Basketball
- 1787 - Director of Admissions FTIC
- 1788 - Enrollment Management Data Analyst
- 1789 - Assistant Director of Financial Aid Systems
- 1790 - Assistant Coach - Indoor Volleyball
- 1752 - Administrative Support II - Counselor Education
- 1767 - Grounds Maintenance Worker
- 1775 - Admissions Communication Coordinator (temporary full time)
- 1791 - Public Safety Officer