Positions listed are full-time and open until filled unless noted otherwise.
Stetson University is an Equal Opportunity Employer that affirms cultural diversity and inclusion as a core value of academic excellence at Stetson University. We are committed to achieving equal access in education, employment and participation through the recruitment and retention of outstanding faculty, staff and students from diverse backgrounds, and to meaningful academic and intellectual transformation in curriculum, research and service. We are dedicated to actions and policies that foster a community in which individuals with various identities, cultures, backgrounds and viewpoints work together to create opportunities for engagement through rewarding and fulfilling careers and personal experiences in a culturally and racially diverse society and a globalized world. We strongly encourage members of historically under-represented and economically disadvantaged groups and women to apply for employment. Stetson University is an EEO, ADA, ADEA and GINA employer.
- 1794 - Assistant Professor Music Theory
- 1795 - Brown Visiting Teacher, Scholar Fellow, Sustainable Food Systems
- 1796 - Assistant Professor of Music, Voice
- 1797 - Assistant Professor, Biology/Physiology
- 1798 - Brown Visiting Teacher-Scholar Fellow in Health Sciences, Wellness and Recreation
- 1799 - Assistant Professor of French
- 1800 - Visiting Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies
- 1801 - Assistant Professor of Political Science (Public Health)
- 1802 - Assistant Professor (tenure track) of Political Science (International Relations)
- 1803 - Visiting Assistant Professor of Biology