The positions listed below are positions that have been listed since .
When making application to any position, please include salary history. Salary is determined based on experience and qualifications. Positions listed are full-time unless noted otherwise.
Please see individual job postings for detailed information on how to apply for an open faculty position.
Stetson University is an Equal Opportunity Employer that affirms cultural diversity and inclusion as a core value of academic excellence at Stetson University. We are committed to achieving equal access in education, employment and participation through the recruitment and retention of outstanding faculty, staff and students from diverse backgrounds, and to meaningful academic and intellectual transformation in curriculum, research and service. We are dedicated to actions and policies that foster a community in which individuals with various identities, cultures, backgrounds and viewpoints work together to create opportunities for engagement through rewarding and fulfilling careers and personal experiences in a culturally and racially diverse society and a globalized world. We strongly encourage members of historically under-represented and economically-disadvantaged groups and women to apply for employment. Stetson University is an EEO, ADA, ADEA and GINA employer.
- 1271 - Assistant Professor of Political Science
- 1286 - Assistant/Associate Professor of Finance
- 1287 - Assistant/Associate Professor of Integrative Health Science (epidemiology)
- 1288 - Assistant/Associate Professor of Integrative Health Science (public health)
- 1289 - Assistant Professor of Chemistry
- 1290 - Assistant/Associate Professor of Education (elementary education)
- 1291 - Assistant Professor of Counselor Education
- 1292 - Assistant Professor of Sociology and Anthropology
- 1293 - Assistant/Associate Professor of Taxation and Accounting
- 1297 - Assistant Professor of Marketing
- 1300 - Assistant or Associate Professor of Music Education
- 1304 - Director of Bands and Professor of Conducting
- 1305 - Assistant Professor of Voice
- 1306 - Assistant Professor of Music Theory
- 1307 - Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- 1308 - Associate or Full Professor and Department Chair Environmental Science and Studies
- 1309 - Assistant/Associate Professor (Educational Leadership)
- 1310 - Assistant Professor of Music History
- 1311 - Assistant Professor of Psychology (Social/Health Psychology)
- 1312 - Assistant Professor of Psychology (Cognitive Psychology)
- 1313 - Assistant Professor of Psychology (Clinical/Counseling Psychology)
- 1316 - Associate Dean of Undergraduate Business Programs and Associate or Full Professor of Business Administration.
- 1317 - Associate Professor or Professor, Chair of the Management Department
- 1318 - Assistant Professor of Digital Arts
- 1319 - Assistant Professor of Environmental Science and Studies
- 1331 - Visiting Assistant Professor of Spanish
- 1340 - Visiting Assistant Professor of Biology
The university also has a number of open adjunct faculty positions.