Master of Business Administration
Progress comes with the decision to be significant.
Your dream has been established: to become a high-ranking business professional. Maybe you’ve just graduated from a bachelor’s degree program or maybe you’ve been in the workforce for a couple of years now. Either way, you need something more to achieve this dream. You feel that you're missing some key knowledge about the business world, so you're looking for a pathway to that knowledge.
In our Master of Business Administration program, we bring theory to life and build confidence and collaborative skills – two essentials for moving up in the business world. This program builds leaders in business with the ability to move forward. Our challenging curriculum will provide you with the edge and sharp mind you will need in order to advance your career in the direction of your choice. The Stetson alumni network adds value to the program through alumni connections and experience, allowing you to build relationships that are beneficial - both personally and professionally - throughout your career.
View our course requirements to see what we offer.More Info
See for yourself what makes the program significant.More Info
Our challenging curriculum will provide you with the advanced knowledge necessary to excel in the dynamic business environment and open the doors you seek to a fulfilling and rewarding career.
Class Flexibility Advantage
Our M.B.A. program is designed to enable students to complete their degrees at their own pace. While most students choose to complete the program over 18 months (five semesters), the program's flexible format enables students to complete the program in as little as one year (three semesters). Also, evening classes are offered to promote the success of working professionals.
Highly Qualified Faculty
The most valuable resource for our M.B.A students is our faculty. Our award-winning faculty will help you progress within your program and even beyond it. With the help of the knowledge and connections that our professors have, you will experience many aspects of each subject.
Stetson Alumni and Faculty Networks
The one facet Stetson is known for having is building connections worldwide. Being a part of the Stetson community introduces you to an interconnection of people that want to see you succeed and thrive. Alumni and faculty alike will put you in contact with people who will assist in furthering your career.
- Shahram Amiri, Ed.D., College of William and Mary; Chair of the Department of Decision and Information Sciences
- William Andrews, Ph.D., University of Georgia; Chair of the Department of International Business
- Fred Augustine, Ph.D., Florida State University
- Yiorgos A. Bakamitsos, Ph.D., Northwestern University; Associate Dean of Graduate Business Programs
- Michael Bitter, Ph.D., University of Mississippi; Rinker Distinguished Professor of Accounting; Chair, M.E. Rinker, Sr. Institute of Tax and Accountancy; Director of the Master of Accountancy Programs
- Jon Carrick, Ph.D., University of Glasgow
- Valrie Chambers, Ph.D., University of Houston
- B. Tod Cox, Ph.D., Rice University
- Jennifer Foo, Ph.D., Northeastern University
- Deborah Goldring, Ph.D., Florida Atlantic University
- Matthew Hurst, Ph.D., University of Central Florida
- Scott Jones, Ph.D., University of Oregon
- K.C. Ma, Ph.D., University of Illinois; Roland George Chair of Applied Investments; Director, George Investments institute
- Stuart Michelson, Ph.D., University of Kansas; Roland and Sarah George Professor of Finance
- Christopher Tobler, Ph.D., University of Arkansas; Finance Department Chair
- Joe Woodside, D.B.A., Cleveland State University
- Petros Xanthopoulos, Ph.D., University of Florida
With your Stetson University M.B.A., you will excel in today's ever-changing global business environment. Students go on to not just be successful, but to be individuals who lead lives of significance personally and professionally. Graduates move to mid- and high-level careers within four to six years of graduation. Our challenging academic environment produces leaders with a world of opportunities open to them.
Obtaining my undergraduate and M.B.A. degrees from Stetson University has enabled me to progress toward my overall educational goal in a timely and flexible manner, while advancing my career. I've become a more strategic employee at Disney and received the Partners in Excellence Award. Collaboration among my study peers and the relevance of course assignments have created a challenging but rewarding experience which will continue to pay dividends.
Stacey Robbins, '08, MBA '10, Financial Analyst, Walt Disney World Resort
Stetson University's M.B.A. program provides a rich educational experience. Classes are a kaleidoscope of diversity, from full-time students to working professionals. I attended classes at both DeLand and Celebration, where evening classes made it possible for me obtain my education while continuing to work full time. One of the most beneficial aspects of the program is the case-study based learning, which helped me build a solid bridge between classroom and workplace. I applied lessons from the university to my work, where I created a financial model to consolidate and report financial forecasts to corporate headquarters. Ultimately this led to an early promotion. Another valuable feature of the Stetson University M.B.A. program is the strong summer study-abroad program, which is reasonably priced, educationally relevant and provides field experience related to international business. I highly recommend Stetson University's M.B.A. program to anyone seeking a substantial return from their graduate studies.
Homer P. Jordan, MBA '08, Senior Financial Analyst, Lockheed Martin Corp.