Community School of Music
Fall Brochure | Registration for fall begins August 3
The Community School of Music's wide range of offerings provide opportunities for beginning students as well as those who are more advanced. Our association with the Stetson University School of Music ensures high-quality training. The Community School of Music is a member of the National Guild for Community Arts Education.
During the fall and spring semesters the Community School of Music provides instruction that consists of:
- The Young Singers (program offered September - May; a treble choir composed of elementary, middle and high school voices)
- Orff-Schulwerk (ages 3-9, program offered September - May)
- Youth String Orchestra (program offered September - May)
- Individual Lessons (all ages)
- All orchestral and band instruments
- Voice (age 15 and older)
Presser Hall is the School of Music building where you may drop off and pick up your student. Due to fire codes it is not a waiting area. After 4:30 p.m. you may park in the Presser Hall parking lot or other parking lots with available parking. Refer to the campus parking map to see where visitor parking lots are located.
There is some visitor parking behind the Lynn Business Center and the duPont-Ball Library. To reach the visitor parking lot near the library, take East Michigan Avenue to Amelia Avenue, turn left on Amelia Avenue and then turn left on Arizona Avenue
Please see the Community School Director in Presser Hall, room 108A.