Application - Oxford, England
All students participating in the summer abroad program must read the Worldwide Caution and the United Kingdom Consular Information Sheet from the U.S. Department of State. Also see Resources and CDC - Swine Flu Information.
The Student Agreement Form must be digitally signed on your application. A $50 application fee is required, payable by Mastercard or Visa.
Formal Method of Communication with Students
Email is the official method of communication with all students on matters relating to the program. Stetson students will be contacted through their Stetson e-mail address, and non-Stetson students will be contacted through the email address they provide to Stetson on their application for the study abroad program.
Submit Online Application (along with application fee and enrollment deposit)
IMPORTANT: Your application is NOT complete until application fee AND enrollment deposit have been submitted (a total of $350). We cannot reserve a spot for you before these payments are received. These payments can be submitted through your online application. Please note that if you are denied acceptance into the program, your enrollment deposit will be refunded.
Application deadline: March 15, 2018
NON-STETSON law student applicants should submit:
1. Online application form, $200 tuition deposit and $100 housing deposit; and
2. Remit payment for the balance of the cost of the program to Stetson by April 1. If you will be applying for financial aid, please contact your home school financial aid office to request a Consortium Agreement (which is sent to Stetson to be completed and returned to your home school). Please fax the Consortium Agreement to Stetson at 727-231-0723 or scan it to Finaid@law.stetson.edu.
3. Submit a certified copy of your law school transcript to Stetson (c/o Int'l Programs Office, 1401-61st Street South, Gulfport, Florida 33707), and
4. Submit the Law School Questionnaire to Accompany Study Abroad Student Application completed by your Law School Dean to Stetson (c/o Int'l Programs Office, 1401-61st Street South, Gulfport, Florida 33707) that also authorizes your attendance at the Stetson program.
STETSON students should submit:
1. Online application form, $200 tuition deposit, and $100 housing deposit (if you wish to obtain housing through the Stetson program); and
2. Remit payment for the balance of the cost of the program to Stetson by April 1.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of International Programs at email@example.com or 727-562-7555.
Enrollment will be limited to 40, and applicants will be considered in the order of receipt of application and fee. The application form and a tuition deposit of $200 must be received by Stetson no later than March 15, to receive priority consideration. A housing deposit of $100 is also required to reserve program housing. These fees will be applied to tuition and housing if the applicant is accepted and will be refunded if the applicant is denied. Final payment of the balance on all fees, including housing, is due April 1.
Photo source: Wikimedia Commons