Application - Cayman Islands Fall Intersession Program
All students participating in the fall intersession abroad program must read the Worldwide Caution and the Consular Information Sheet from the U.S. Department of State. Also see Resources, CDC - Travelers' Health, and CDC - H1N1 FLU Information.
A $50 nonrefundable application fee is required, payable by Mastercard or Visa.
NON-STETSON law student applicants should submit:
1. Online application form, $200 tuition deposit and $100 housing deposit; and
2. Remit payment for the balance of the cost of the program to Stetson by November 1. If you will be applying for financial aid, please contact your home school financial aid office to request a Consortium Agreement (which is sent to Stetson to be completed and returned to your home school). Please fax the Consortium Agreement to Stetson at: 727-231-0723.
3. Submit a certified copy of your law school transcript to Stetson (c/o Int'l Programs, 1401 61st Street South, Gulfport, FL 33707), and
4. Submit the Law School Questionnaire to Accompany Study Abroad Student Application completed by your Law School Dean to Stetson (c/o Int'l Programs, 1401 61st Street South, Gulfport, FL 33707) that also authorizes your attendance at the Stetson program.
STETSON students should submit:
1. Online application form, $200 tuition deposit, and $100 housing deposit; and
2. Remit payment for the balance of the cost of the program to Stetson by November 1.
Enrollment will be limited to 40, and applicants will be considered in the order of receipt of application and fee. The application form, $40 application fee, tuition deposit of $200, and housing deposit of $100 (for a total payment of $350) must be received by Stetson no later than November 1, to receive priority consideration. These fees will be applied to the tuition and housing if the applicant is accepted and will be refunded if the applicant is denied.
Formal Method of Communication with Students
Email is the official method of communication with all students on matters relating to the program. Stetson students will be contacted through their Stetson email address, and non-Stetson students will be contacted through the email address they provide to Stetson on their application for the study abroad program.
If you have any questions, please contact Kristen Cohen at email@example.com.