Eurolex Student Society
The purpose of the Eurolex Student Society shall be the following:
- To promote and study European law.
- To promote and study American-European comparative law and its current issues.
- To promote academic and professional interchange of opinions and experiences of law students and legal professionals.
- To promote expansion of Stetson's legal study opportunities among European and American law students.
- To promote goals and needs of all students interested in European law at Stetson University College of Law.
- To provide personal, academic, and professional support for the members of Eurolex Student Society; to assist Stetson University College of Law in creating and maintaining a healthy and prosperous environment for the study of law and self-development.
- To promote, develop and maintain networking opportunities.
Professor Jason Palmer