Please note: The slideshow photos below depict some options and floor plans for the Rosa Apartments; they do not guarantee specific availability or specific furnishings.
Rent Fall 2016:
$900 per month
Includes: Water, sewage, garbage and basic bulk cable TV
- Units are approximately 1,000 square feet.
- All units are unfurnished. The furnished photos in slide show are provided for your spatial references only.
- All units are two bedroom, one bathroom apartments. Bathrooms offer a full-size bath tub, shower and two separate vanity areas.
- Assigned unit may be on ground or second floor.
- Flooring in each apartment varies.
- Pets are permitted with some restrictions and additional fee(s).
- Coin operated laundry facility are located on site in the center courtyard of complex.
- Complex has gated courtyard area with access to bicycle rack.
- Complex has 32 units. Occupants include Stetson students and faculty only.
- Complex is three short blocks behind the Law Library/Legal Information Center and is only a three-minute walk to campus.
- One assigned parking space at complex is provided per unit. Many visitor spaces are available.
- An online work-order system is in place to report maintenance problems.
- Quarterly pest control services provided.
- Basic cable (approximately 20 television channels) included in the rent.
- Water, sewage and garbage included in rent. You pay electric and upgrade for Internet.
- Central heating and air conditioning in each unit.
- Kitchen offers full-size refrigerator, stove, garbage disposal and plenty of counter top and cabinet space.
- Window treatments provided in all rooms.