Faculty Support Services Office
The Faculty Support Services Office assists all full-time faculty and adjunct professors with their daily legal assistance needs, while at the same time serving as liaisons between students and faculty. Class handouts and class assignments are available in this office, along with a current list of all class cancellations. Students may also obtain information regarding the professors' class schedules in the event that they need to schedule an appointment with a professor.
Mission statement: The Faculty Support staff at Stetson University College of Law is committed to provide excellent support services to the full-time faculty and the adjunct faculty while serving as liaisons between the faculty and students.
The Faculty Support Services Office is on the second floor of the Dana Administration Building and is open Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
SERVICES PROVIDED FOR FACULTY
The Faculty Support Services assists faculty with various projects and technical support, including:
- Typing law review articles, books, legal memoranda, correspondence, and other law-related documents; editing and proofreading materials produced by others;
- Preparing letters, memoranda, reports, final examinations, and seating charts;
- Assisting faculty with charts and graphics, class exhibits, PowerPoint presentations, scanning, and computer-related problems;
- Preparing class handouts and syllabi;
- Preparing and posting class cancellations and class assignments;
- Making travel and hotel arrangements for seminars and conferences attended by
- professors; and
- Making arrangements (i.e, room and food accommodations, maintenance services, etc.) for committee meetings, conferences and competitions.
SERVICES PROVIDED FOR STUDENTS
- We notify students of class assignments, room changes, and class cancellations;
- We work with Media Services and set up class recording requests;
- We assist the Moot Court students to finalize, copy, and distribute briefs;
- We assist RAs and TAs with copies and office supplies;
- RA and TA time cards may be signed by the Director, Shannon Edgar, in the professors' absence.
CLASS ASSIGNMENTS, SYLLABI, AND CANCELLATIONS
ARE POSTED ON THE ONLINE ASSIGNMENT BOARD ON
|Class Cancellations Hotline||727-562-7816 (option 2)|
|Janice Strawn||Ext. 7905|
|Administrative Support II
|Jessica Fehr||Ext. 7215|
|Administrative Support I|
|Emma Blakey||Ext. 7919|
|Sarah Deonarinesingh||Ext. 7972|
|Andrew Eells||Ext. 7725|
|Derrick Morse||Ext. 7966|