The Business Office manages the accounting and reporting responsibilities for the College of Law. Our hours are 8:30-5 p.m., Monday-Friday, with extended hours on Tuesdays until 6:00 p.m.
Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition is always due and payable by the first day of classes. Any student who has not paid the balance on their student account or made payment plan arrangements with the Business Office by the start of class will be charged a late fee of $200. As in the past, methods of acceptable payment are cash, check, or money order.
MasterCard, VISA, AMEX and DISCOVER credit cards as well as E-checks are now also acceptable methods of payment through the student payment portal at https://secure.stetson.edu/forms/law/student-accounts/payment/ .
As a condition of using your credit card, a non-refundable convenience fee equal to 2.5% of the payment will be incurred. E-checks do not incur a convenience fee.
If the amount of your financial aid is in excess of the amount of your tuition and fees for the semester, you will receive a refund check for the net difference to cover your living expenses. You may pick this check up the Friday before the first day of class, after 1 p.m.
NEW-Fall 2017 Student Refund Direct Deposit
Stetson University College of Law Accounts Payable Department is now offering Stetson law students the opportunity to have your student refund or reimbursements processed as an ACH-DIRECT DEPOSIT (AP-ACH-DD) to your bank account. If you prefer to continue to receive a check, please disregard and no further action is required on your part.
• If you currently receive your student payroll as a direct deposit, please notify the Business Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Request the change to receive refunds or reimbursements as a direct deposit.
2. Provide your Stetson ID number.
3. Provide the last FOUR DIGITS of your bank checking account for verification.
• If you currently receive your payroll as a PAPER CHECK or you are not a student employee, please complete the direct deposit registration form. Download Student Refund Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
Stetson Law no longer offers a voluntary student insurance plan, but suggest it. Health insurance provides protection for many unexpected illnesses and injuries that can interrupt the student educational experience. In our experience, students without health insurance often defer or neglect their health and health care because of the expense. No student should have to decide between continuing his or her education and paying a medical bill. All students enrolled at Stetson should have adequate health insurance to cover them while attending the College of Law.
General Accounting and Accounts Payable
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Fax: 727-347-3490
- Office Location: Tower Bldg Room F102
- Phone: 727-562-7805
|Patty Johnson||Associate Vice President of Budget and Financefirstname.lastname@example.org||727-562-7847|
|Kim Long||Associate Director of Accountingemail@example.com||727-562-7297|
|Rob Ratkiewicz||Associate Director of Business Operationsfirstname.lastname@example.org||727-562-7207|
|Michelle Monik||Senior Accountantemail@example.com||727-562-7922|
|Tiki James||Accounts Payable Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org||727-562-7979|
|Gary Miller||Accounting Specialistemail@example.com||727-562-7935|
|Julie Saffan||Administrative Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org||727-562-7942|
Payment Portal Links
For additional assistance with payroll questions, please email email@example.com.
Policy And Procedure Information
Staff/Faculty Print Document Forms
- Budget Authorization Form (Available in Business Office)
- Capital Request Form
- Check Request
- Staff and Faculty Direct Deposit Reimburement Form
- Gratuity Receipts
- Interoffice Transfer Forms
- Petty Cash Forms (Available in Business Office)
- Purchase Pre-Approval
- SBA Check Request
- Tax Exempt Form
- Travel Pre Approval
- Travel Reimbursement Form
- W-9 Request