NOTICE: Graduation Location, Time Changed
Contact Brandi Palmer
Manager of Media Relations
Stetson University College of Law is moving graduation ceremonies from the Gulfport campus to the Pasadena Community Church, 227 70th St. S., St. Petersburg, due to inclement weather. The commencement ceremony will begin Saturday, Dec. 18, at 2 p.m., instead of the originally scheduled graduation time of 1 p.m.
Each graduate has been provided with 10 guests tickets; graduates may freely trade extra tickets. We expect to be able to accommodate all guests. The doors open to ticketed guests at 1:00 p.m. and to non-ticketed guests at 1:45 p.m.
- Directions to Pasadena Community Church: From Stetson Law in Gulfport, turn right on Gulfport Blvd. S. (22nd Ave. S.). Turn right onto Pasadena Ave. S. (first major intersection). Turn left at Park Circle S. and you will see the church.
»» VIEW MAP
- The ceremony will begin at 2 p.m. to allow time for graduates and visitors to report to the new location.
- Graduating students should report to Hamilton Auditorium no later than 12:30 p.m.
- Faculty should report to the Gathering Room no later than 1 p.m.
- Graduates who have not picked up their regalia and tickets should contact the Office of Conferences and Events at (727) 562-7898.
- The graduation reception will take place at the church immediately following the ceremony.
- The Dolly & Homer Hand Law Library will be open for visitors on the Gulfport campus from 8:30 a.m. –5 p.m.
- The Bookstore will be open on the Gulfport campus from 12 –4 p.m.
- We still hope to offer a webcast of the ceremony, but are working on logistical issues. Please check the College of Law’s homepage, www.law.stetson.edu for updates.
- Any additional updates about the ceremony will be posted on the College of Law’s homepage and communicated to students, faculty, and staff via e-mail.
Post date: Dec. 15, 2010
Media contact: Brandi Palmer | firstname.lastname@example.org
727-562-7381 office | 727-430-1580 cell