Fox News Greta Van Susteren at June 1 Media Law Conference at Stetson’s Tampa Campus
Contact Brandi Palmer
Tampa Bay, Fla. – Fox News host Greta Van Susteren is the keynote speaker at this year’s media law conference, sponsored by the Florida Bar and Stetson College of Law on June 1 at the Tampa Law Center, 1700 N. Tampa St.
Van Susteren, Bob Butterworth and an extraordinary group of journalists, judges, attorneys and academics will examine the changing relationship between law and the media.
Topics for the conference include:
- Suing for Spin? – Florida’s False Light Doctrine
- Media in the Hot Seat – When Reporters Become News
- Update on Florida Sunshine Laws and Electronic Records
- What’s Happening to the News Business? – The Changing Relationship Between Law and Media, from O.J. to Today
- Without a Trace – Super-Sealed Court Records
For information about tuition pricing, and to register for What’s Happening to the News Business? The Changing Relationship Between Law and Media, from O.J. to Today, please call (813) 228-0226 or register online at http://justice.law.stetson.edu/conferences/MediaLaw/.
Post date: May 22, 2007
Media contact: Brandi Palmer | firstname.lastname@example.org
727-562-7381 office | 727-430-1580 cell