Stetson Law moves graduation location due to smoke and visibility
Contact Brandi Palmer
Gulfport, Fla. – Stetson University College of Law is moving graduation ceremonies from the Gulfport campus to the Pasadena Community Church, 227 70th St. S., St. Petersburg due to smoke and outdoor visibility. The commencement ceremony will begin Saturday, May 12 at 10 a.m.
- Directions to Pasadena Community Church: From Stetson Law in Gulfport,
Head south on 61st St. S. towards 15th Ave. S. Turn right on 15th Ave. S. Turn right on Gulfport Blvd. S. (22nd Ave. S.). Turn right onto Pasadena Ave. S. (first major intersection). Turn left onto Central Ave. Turn left onto 70th St. S.
Link here for a detailed map to the alternate location here: http://www.law.stetson.edu/AltGradSite.asp
- The ceremony will begin at 10 a.m. to allow time for graduates and visitors to report to the new location. Students should report to Hamilton Auditorium at 8:30 a.m. and faculty should report to the Gathering Room.
- The graduation reception will take place at the church.
- The law library in Gulfport will be open for visitors on campus from 7:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- The Internet Webcast of the ceremony has been canceled.
Post date: May 11, 2007
Media contact: Brandi Palmer | firstname.lastname@example.org
727-562-7381 office | 727-430-1580 cell