Stetson Law moves graduation location due to rain
Contact Brandi Palmer
Gulfport, Fla. – Stetson University College of Law is moving graduation ceremonies from the Gulfport campus to the Pasadena Community Church, 227 70th St. S., St. Petersburg, due to inclement weather. The commencement ceremony will begin Saturday, Dec. 15, at 3 p.m.
- Directions to Pasadena Community Church: From Stetson Law in Gulfport,
head south on 61st St. S. towards 15th Ave. S. Turn right on 15th Ave. S. Turn right on Gulfport Blvd. S. (22nd Ave. S.). Turn right onto Pasadena Ave. S. (first major intersection). Turn left onto Central Ave. Turn left onto 70th St. S.
Link to Stetson online for a detailed map to the rain location here:
- The ceremony will begin at 3 p.m. to allow time for graduates and visitors to report to the new location. Students should report to Hamilton Auditorium at 1:45 p.m. and faculty should report to the Gathering Room.
- The graduation reception will take place at the church.
- The book signing with commencement speaker Chris Matthews will take place immediately after graduation in the reception hall at the church.
- The law library will be open for visitors on campus from 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- The Internet Webcast of the ceremony has been canceled.
Post date: Feb. 15, 2007
Media contact: Brandi Palmer | email@example.com
727-562-7381 office | 727-430-1580 cell