International Student Exchange and International Dual-Degree Programs
The International Student Exchange Program provides opportunities for Stetson students to study abroad at the following partner schools with single-semester exchanges and dual-degree programs:
- Université Toulouse 1 Capitole – Toulouse, France
- Victoria University – Melbourne, Australia
- University College Dublin – Dublin, Ireland
- Comillas Pontifical University – Madrid, Spain (contact International Programs Office to learn more)
- University of East Anglia – Norwich, England
- University of Granada – Granada, Spain (contact International Programs Office to learn more)
- University of Leicester – Leicester, England (contact International Programs Office to learn more)
Students from our partner schools can also study for a semester or two at Stetson University College of Law. We also invite faculty from our partner universities, distinguished practitioners, and distinguished visitors to contribute to the internationalization of our campus. Our mission is to encourage global awareness and proficiency through exposure to legal systems and cultures in other countries.
For purposes of international student exchange, Stetson students attending partner schools are referred to as “outbound” students. Partner school students attending Stetson in Gulfport are referred to as “inbound” students. All classes with our partner institutions are taught in English with the exception of the University of Granada, where classes are conducted in Spanish.
How to Apply
1. Please review the Eligibility Requirements.
2. Please complete one of the following PDF applications by appropriate deadline below:
3. Please complete the Statement of Responsibility, Release and Authorization to Participate in Study-Abroad Program.
4. Please email scanned copies of the application and statement to Kristen Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All programs except Melbourne, Australia - Fall semester (February 15), Spring semester (October 15)
- Melbourne, Australia - Fall semester (May 31), Spring semester (December 14)