2014 Solo Practice Institute Boot Camp
Exclusively for Stetson Law alumni (and their professional colleagues)
Friday, May 9 | Gulfport Campus
Develop your business skills for building and maintaining a private law practice by attending sessions on the following topics:
- Law practice management: hot topics and current practices
- Professional liability insurance
- Avoiding employment law pitfalls
- Creative business generation strategies
- Decision-making metrics
- Practicing with professionalism
- View complete schedule
Registration for the 2014 Solo Practice Institute includes:
- Admission to all educational sessions
- Electronic copies of all seminar materials
- Network building and mentorship opportunities
- CLE Credits: Application will be made to The Florida Bar for CLE credits.
- $129 per person (includes electronic version of presentation materials, breakfast, lunch, reception, and CLE
- $99 per person (includes all items list above)
For firms that register three (3) or more attendees
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-562-7815.
Who Should Attend?
Any Stetson Law graduate, no matter their current practice setting or experience level, who is interested in developing business skills and best practices for building, maintaining, and managing a private law firm. Stetson's Solo Practice Network programming is designed to benefit all Stetson Law alumni, not just solo practitioners. Professional colleagues of Stetson Law alumni are also invited to attend, so please bring any partners, associates, paralegals, and/or office managers who could benefit from this program!