Solo Practice Network Seminar Series
Attorney Entrepreneur: Your Practice Means Business
Friday, Nov. 1, 2013
9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Tampa Law Center
1700 Tampa Street North
Tampa, Florida 33602
Exclusively for Stetson Law alumni
The Attorney Entrepreneur Seminar is a primer for attorneys contemplating opening a practice and a refresher for attorneys in practice for less than two years. The presentations will explain how to set up a law practice, manage the back office, and develop a marketing strategy for a target market.
- Creating a business plan accompanied by a financial plan to manage the practice until it is self-supporting
- Identifying research sources to identify a target market
- Developing marketing strategies in a digital world
- Developing a referral resource team to build the practice
- Identifying when a human versus digital assistant is appropriate for communicating with prospects and clients
- Learning legal trends and ethical issues for outsourcing
Registration is $40 and includes electronic copies of course materials and continental breakfast.
For scholarship information, contact Korey Henson at 727-562-7516 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLE: Application will be made to The Florida Bar for continuing legal education credit.