Bankruptcy Seminar, March 4-6
34th Annual Judge Alexander L. Paskay Seminar on Bankruptcy Law and Practice was sponsored by Stetson University College of Law and the American Bankruptcy Institute on March 4-6, 2010, at Hyatt Regency Hotel in Tampa, Fla.
- 12 U.S. Bankruptcy Judges join a national faculty of experts.
- Panels on 363 Sales, Single-Asset Cases, Executory Contracts and Leases, Confirmation Issues, Ethics, and more.
- Separate track aimed at Consumer Practitioners in Chapters 7 and 13.
- Fundamentals of Bankruptcy Program offered for new and young practitioners.
- Optional Events: New York Yankees-Tampa Bay Rays Spring Training Game, Golf Outing, Social Events.
» Sponsorship Information
We were approved for 14.00 hours of general CLE credits, including 1.00 hour of Ethics credits with The Florida Bar. We were also approved for 10.50 hours of Business Litigation Certification credits and 2.00 hours of Real Estate Certification credits. We are also approved for 13 hours in Technical Business from the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation.