NALP Employment Report and Salary Survey
Please complete the following Employment Report and Salary Survey from NALP, the Association for Legal Career Professionals. This survey not only helps us support your career development, it also helps us gather information that contributes to the school's overall reputation.
Once we have collected the information for your graduating class, we report data to NALP, the American Bar Association ("ABA"), Princeton Review, and U.S. News & World Report. These institutions use this information to, in turn, report outcomes and aggregate data to the public. For an example of these types of reports, please feel free to visit the ABA's or NALP's websites, or review the ABA report posted on Stetson's Office of Career Development website.
Please note that your personal information will not be published or otherwise made publicly available by us or these institutions. The survey process is entirely confidential. Please be entirely truthful in your responses and provide as much information as you are able.
As always, the Career Development Office has a lifelong commitment to you and your career, and we look forward to working with you.
How to complete the survey:
- Download the survey at http://www.stetson.edu/law/career/media/NALP-grad-survey.docx.pdf.
- Save the PDF to your computer.
- Complete the survey.
- Save the completed survey to your computer.
- Email the completed survey to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off in the Career Development Office.
- For questions on how to complete the survey, please consult the Frequently Asked Questions.
If any information changes after you submit the survey:
After your initial completion of the survey, should your information change, please contact email@example.com or call us at 727-562-7815 to keep us updated.