Save the Date – VLogs hosted by The National Organization for Women
The National Organization for Women at SUCOL will again be hosting the production of the Vagina Monologues (TVM) on March 14th, at 7 p.m. in the Great Hall! TVM is a play based off of interviews with women from around the world on their experiences of womanhood: relationships, sexuality, violence against women and the female experience. V-Day is a national, non-profit organization dedicated to putting an end to violence against women and girls globally. Each year, 90 percent of proceeds from tickets benefit a local organization and the remaining 10 percent of proceeds benefit a spotlight region of the world chosen by V-Day. This year, Stetson will continue with Community Action Stops Abuse (CASA) as the beneficiary.
Post date: March 1, 2017, in Faculty,