Microsoft E-Learning Courses Are Now Available!
We have some exciting news to share! If you’ve already been migrated to Office 365, you are now eligible to access E-Learning courses online at Microsoft.com. These courses are meant to help you keep up-to-date with the latest major software releases from Microsoft products.
To register for the Microsoft® E-Learning courses, please follow the steps below:
• Go to: https://onlinelearning.microsoft.com/subscriptionactivation?whr=default
• You will be prompted to sign in using a valid Microsoft account or Office365 account. If you have been migrated to Office365, please select Office 365 account and provide your Stetson username in the format USERNAME@ad.stetson.edu and password.
• Input your multi-use access code: IWOD67EC0D (this code is case-sensitive; be sure to include the dashes, and do not enter any spaces.) Also, enter your Stetson email address (USERNAME@law.stetson.edu)
• Click Continue to proceed to the term of use page. Check the box next to I Accept, then click Continue.
• Fill in your Profile information when prompted, then click Save.
• Click the Catalog link at the top of the window to see list of Courses By Product.
• Click a Product title to view associated courses, or click a Course title to launch the training. You have 12 months from the time of launch to finish that course.
To access your course(s) at any time, please follow these steps:
1. Go to: https://onlinelearning.microsoft.com/?whr=default
2. Click Sign In
3. Sign in to Office 365 using your Stetson username in the format USERNAME@ad.stetson.edu and password.
4. Click the Catalog or My courses links on the upper left side of the page.
5. Begin your E-Learning course!
We hope you find this source of training and self-enrichment useful, and look forward to hearing your feedback!
Please note that the access code we have received from Microsoft can accommodate a limited number of users from our organization. We respectfully ask that you not share this code with unauthorized users; this is not permitted under our license agreement with Microsoft.
Information Technology | Phone: (727) 562-7323 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post date: January 15, 2016, in Faculty,