Judicial Clerkship News – OSCAR Notifications Blocked by Gmail
If you have been using the OSCAR program to find and/or apply for post-graduation judicial clerkships please see the announcement below. If you don’t know what OSCAR is or are interested in learning more about post-graduation judicial clerkships, please email the Career Development Office to set an appointment at email@example.com.
The OSCAR Program Office is aware of a recent issue regarding OSCAR notification e-mails being blocked by Gmail accounts. This issue affects any OSCAR user (applicants, law school administrators, recommenders, etc.) who has a Gmail account listed as their primary e-mail address for notifications from the OSCAR system. Such notifications may include new position postings; position modifications, closings, or expirations; and confirmation of received applications.
The OSCAR Program Office is working to permanently resolve this issue. In the meantime, please follow the steps below to ensure you receive all notifications from the OSCAR system.
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- On the left, click “Spam.” (If you don’t see “Spam,” click “More.”)
- Open the e-mail from OSCAR (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- At the top of the page, click “Not spam.”
- To prevent OSCAR e-mails from being sent to your “Spam” folder in the future, add email@example.com to your contacts.
For more information, click here.
Post date: July 10, 2017, in Faculty,