|Tuesday, March 21, 2017||Time||Location|
|SEE YOU THERE! Stetson’s Spring 2017 Pro Bono Fair||4:30 p.m.||Mann Lounge|
|Friday, March 31, 2017||Time||Location|
|Deadline: Ms. JD Fellowship Applications||12 a.m.|
- Diversity Week Tabling
- Seminar and IRP students
- Congratulations to Stetson’s National Environmental Moot Court team!
- Side Bar Bistro Chef Table Feb. 27 – March 2
- A How-To Video on registering for a clinic or externship – Watch Here
- Reminder – Registration for Summer 2017 clinics and externships ends Monday, February 27th at 5:00pm. Get your application in NOW!
- You can represent clients this summer, and earn credit – sign up now for the Civil Legal Clinic, Veterans Advocacy Clinic, Public Defender Clinic, and many others.
- Stetson Law Review Symposium: “Can Corporations Be Good Citizens? How Corporate Law, Litigation, Lobbying and Money in Politics Intersect”
- New Jobs Available! Spring 2017 OCR Session F Application Open Until Wednesday, February 28 at 11:59 p.m.
- Interested in Sports Law? Intern with the United States Tennis Association
- Florida Bar Henry Latimer Center for Professionalism seeking submissions for Professionalism YouTube Contest.
- Recent law grad cited in federal court
- Stetson’s Veterans Law Institute partners with Bay Pines VA Healthcare System, Bay Area Legal Services and Gulfcoast Legal Services to assist veterans
- Minority Mentoring Picnic brings students, judges and attorneys together for annual networking event