|Tuesday, August 30, 2016||Time||Location|
|Mentoring Matters! Gulfport Elementary Lunch Pals Workshop Lunch||11:55 a.m.||Mann Lounge|
|Tuesday, September 20, 2016||Time||Location|
|Tampa Bay Federal Bar Ass’n’s: 9th Annual Civil Seminar||12 p.m.||The University Club|
|U.S. Army JAG presents: ‘Legitimacy’ – The Function of Law in War||12 p.m.||Florin and Roebig Courtroom|
|Monday, September 26, 2016||Time||Location|
|State Attorney/Public Defender Panel||12 p.m.||The Great Hall|
|Monday, October 31, 2016||Time||Location|
|Gulfport Haunted House||5 p.m.||Gulfport Recreation Center|
|Tuesday, November 1, 2016||Time||Location|
|Pro Bono Fair||4:30 p.m.||The Great Hall|
|Monday, January 16, 2017||Time||Location|
|BLSA MLK Jr. Day Parade||8 a.m.|
- UPDATED – Fall 2016 OCR Session G Application Open Until September 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- SBA 1L Student Representative Information Meeting Monday, August 29th
- RSVP for Foreman Biodiversity Lecture on September 1 – Robert Williams, Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Fall 2016 OCR Session G Application Open Until September 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- Clearance sale in the Bookstore
- Bookstore refunds and other notes
- Zika Virus Update
- Due 8/31: PSJD Pro Bono Publico Award Nominations!
- August 30 – Pinellas County Lunch Pals Mentoring Workshop Luncheon Offers Volunteer and Pro Bono Opportunities
- Legal Pro Bono for NCSTL
- RSVP to Lecture: Can international corporations help stabilize society?