|Friday, March 31, 2017||Time||Location|
|Deadline: Ms. JD Fellowship Applications||12 a.m.|
|Friday, April 7, 2017||Time||Location|
|Federal Bar Event: Staying in the Game: Getting to the Top||11:45 p.m.||The University Club|
- DEADLINE: Course Selection (Bidding) for Summer and Fall 2017 Ends 5:00 p.m., March 29
- Teaching Assistant for Dean Pietruszkiewicz
- Due Friday: Ms.JD Fellowship Applications!
- Why you should register now for the Prosecution Clinic: “The clinic program prepares you in ways that other experiences cannot. It allows for students to receive actual courtroom experience!”
- One can…Two can… Who can? You can!
- Side Bar Bistro Chef Table March 27 – March 31
- DUE SOON: YLD Pro Bono Award Application – WIN A FREE BARBRI COURSE!
- Last Chance to RSVP for Next Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Judge Anthony Lucky (International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea)
- SLDC Spring Essay Contest
- SLDC March Luncheon available to view for credit
- Stetson Law Review Pro Bono Event