|Tuesday, September 26, 2017||Time||Location|
|Clinical and Experiential Education Lunch and Learn I – September 26, 2017 – Noon-1:00 p.m., Eleazer Courtroom||12 p.m.||Eleazer Courtroom|
|Thursday, September 28, 2017||Time||Location|
|Clinical and Experiential Education Lunch and Learn II – September 28, 2017 – Noon-1:00 p.m., Eleazer Courtroom||12 p.m.||Eleazor Courtroom|
|Tuesday, October 3, 2017||Time||Location|
|Clinic/Externship Roundtable October 3 – 11:30-1:30 – Great Hall – Learn what it’s like to gain REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE||11:30 a.m.||Great Hall|
|Thursday, October 5, 2017||Time||Location|
|Marines Judge Advocate – Lunchtime Session||12 p.m.||Career Development Resource Room|
|Tuesday, November 7, 2017||Time||Location|
|Attend the Pro Bono Fair – Lunch provided||12 p.m.||The Great Hall|
- Inn of Court Application still Available
- Congratulations to our new 1L SBA Representatives
- Equal Justice Works Conference – October 27-28 in Washington D.C.
- Announcing the Clinical and Experiential Education TWO WEEK FALL BONANZA – Read on for how you can participate
- Register Now! Free Webinar – OSAC Essentials & the Law – Tuesday, 9/26/2017
- Pia’s Trattoria Tabling
- CASL- Tabling
- Like to Take Pictures? Submit an Entry for Stetson Law Photo of the Month!
- Academic Advising Fair! New Date!!
- Are you taking the Nov. 4th MPRE?
- Course Registration 101!