|Wednesday, August 31, 2016||Time||Location|
|MBTI Group Verification Session A||3 p.m.||The Florin Roebig Courtroom|
|Tuesday, September 6, 2016||Time||Location|
|Preparing for Client Contact: Family Forms/Interview Training – Community Law Program||5:30 p.m.||SC-201|
|Wednesday, September 14, 2016||Time||Location|
|MBTI Group Verification Session B||3 p.m.||The Florin Roebig Courtroom|
|Tuesday, September 20, 2016||Time||Location|
|Tampa Bay Federal Bar Ass’n’s: 9th Annual Civil Seminar||12 p.m.||The University Club|
|Monday, September 26, 2016||Time||Location|
|State Attorney/Public Defender Panel||12 p.m.||The Great Hall|
|Tuesday, November 1, 2016||Time||Location|
|Pro Bono Fair||4:30 p.m.||The Great Hall|
|Tuesday, November 15, 2016||Time||Location|
|How to Network||5 p.m.||Classroom G|
- UPDATED – Fall 2016 OCR Session G Application Open Until September 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- SBA 1L Student Representative Information Meeting Monday, August 29th
- RSVP for Foreman Biodiversity Lecture on September 1 – Robert Williams, Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Fall 2016 OCR Session G Application Open Until September 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- Clearance sale in the Bookstore
- Bookstore refunds and other notes
- Zika Virus Update
- Due 8/31: PSJD Pro Bono Publico Award Nominations!
- August 30 – Pinellas County Lunch Pals Mentoring Workshop Luncheon Offers Volunteer and Pro Bono Opportunities
- Legal Pro Bono for NCSTL
- RSVP to Lecture: Can international corporations help stabilize society?