|Friday, March 31, 2017||Time||Location|
|Deadline: Ms. JD Fellowship Applications||12 a.m.|
|Wednesday, April 5, 2017||Time||Location|
|On Campus Recruiting (OCR) Student Panel||12 p.m.||Florin Roebig Courtroom|
|Thursday, April 6, 2017||Time||Location|
|CASL: Spring Panel and Networking Event||12 p.m.||Mann Lounge|
|Friday, April 7, 2017||Time||Location|
|Federal Bar Event: Staying in the Game: Getting to the Top||11:45 p.m.||The University Club|
|Saturday, April 8, 2017||Time||Location|
|BLSA’s Alumni Banquet||6 p.m.||Tampa Law Center - 2nd Floor Seminar Room|
- New Jobs Available! Spring 2017 OCR Session J Application Open Until Wednesday, March 29 at 11:59 p.m.
- Course Selection (Bidding) for Summer and Fall 2017 Has BEGUN – Visit Registration 101 on Stetson Connect
- The Federal Bar Presents: Staying in the Game: Getting to the Top (CLE)
- Spring into Fall – Registration for Clinics and Externships for Fall 2017 open NOW – runs through April 3
- Due 4/3: Animal Legal Defense Fund- Scholarship!
- Registration for Fall 2017 Clinics and Externships is now open – Here’s the “How To” video on Registering
- Civil Rights and the Law Info Session
- Spring 2017 Academic Advising Fair – Raffle Winners Announced!
- Summer Study Abroad – Not Too Late!
- Legal Pro Bono Opportunity with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Reminder – Registration for Fall 2017 Clinics and Externships opens tomorrow, March 24 at 9:00 a.m. and runs through April 3