|Wednesday, August 31, 2016||Time||Location|
|MBTI Group Verification Session A||3 p.m.||The Florin Roebig Courtroom|
|Wednesday, September 14, 2016||Time||Location|
|MBTI Group Verification Session B||3 p.m.||The Florin Roebig Courtroom|
|Tuesday, September 20, 2016||Time||Location|
|U.S. Army JAG presents: ‘Legitimacy’ – The Function of Law in War||12 p.m.||Florin and Roebig Courtroom|
|Monday, October 17, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||11:30 a.m.||The Great Hall|
|Tuesday, October 18, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||4:30 p.m.||The Great Hall|
|Tuesday, November 1, 2016||Time||Location|
|Pro Bono Fair||4:30 p.m.||The Great Hall|
|Tuesday, November 15, 2016||Time||Location|
|How to Network||5 p.m.||Classroom G|
|Saturday, April 8, 2017||Time||Location|
|BLSA’s Alumni Banquet||6 p.m.||Tampa Law Center - 2nd Floor Seminar Room|
- UPDATED – Fall 2016 OCR Session G Application Open Until September 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- SBA 1L Student Representative Information Meeting Monday, August 29th
- RSVP for Foreman Biodiversity Lecture on September 1 – Robert Williams, Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Fall 2016 OCR Session G Application Open Until September 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- Clearance sale in the Bookstore
- Bookstore refunds and other notes
- Zika Virus Update
- Due 8/31: PSJD Pro Bono Publico Award Nominations!
- August 30 – Pinellas County Lunch Pals Mentoring Workshop Luncheon Offers Volunteer and Pro Bono Opportunities
- Legal Pro Bono for NCSTL
- RSVP to Lecture: Can international corporations help stabilize society?