|Tuesday, October 4, 2016||Time||Location|
|Part-time Student Study Abroad Fair||5 p.m.||F&R Courtroom|
|Thursday, October 6, 2016||Time||Location|
|Summer Study Abroad Info Session: The Hague & Seoul||12:05 p.m.||Classroom D|
|Monday, October 10, 2016||Time||Location|
|Summer Study Abroad Info Session: Granada & Oxford||12:05 p.m.||Classroom D|
|Monday, October 17, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||11:30 a.m.||The Great Hall|
|Autumn in London 2017 Info Session||12:05 p.m.||Classroom D|
|Tuesday, October 18, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||4:30 p.m.||The Great Hall|
- New Jobs Available! Fall 2016 OCR Session K Application Open Until October 4 at 11:59 p.m. (Updated)
- 50 years of In re Gault: A Commemoration of Children’s Right to Counsel
- Academic Success Workshop: Exam Skills
- Creating an Inclusive Environment – Learning Sessions offered in October
- New Jobs Available! Fall 2016 OCR Session K Application Open Until October 4 at 11:59 p.m.
- Summer Study Abroad Scholarship Applications Now Available
- Spring 2017 Scheduling Questions? Come to the Academic Advising Fair – October 17 and 18
- Schedule for Ecosystem Banking Workshop
- Cayman Islands This Winter – it’s not too late!!
- Non-Legal pro bono opportunities with the Advocacy Center!
- RSVP to the Innocence Initiative’s – Wrongfully Convicted Event with Guest Speaker Jason Strong