|Thursday, December 18, 2014||Time||Location|
|Graduation Celebration||6 p.m.|
|Friday, May 15, 2015||Time||Location|
|Graduation Photos with Dean Pietruszkiewicz||10:30 a.m.||Great Hall|
|Awards Ceremony||4:30 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Graduation Celebration||6 p.m.||Gulfport Campus|
|Saturday, May 16, 2015||Time||Location|
|Commencement Ceremony||8:30 a.m.||Courtyard|
|Tuesday, August 4, 2015||Time||Location|
|Graduating Senior Grades Due||12 a.m.|
|Wednesday, October 28, 2015||Time||Location|
|Grad Fair: Fall 2015 and Spring/Summer 2016 Intended Graduates||10 a.m.||Great Hall|
|Thursday, October 29, 2015||Time||Location|
|Grad Fair: Fall 2015 and Spring/Summer 2016 Intended Graduates||10 a.m.|
|Friday, November 13, 2015||Time||Location|
|3L Bar Prep Workshop||12 p.m.||Classroom A|
|Tuesday, April 12, 2016||Time||Location|
|Federal Loan Repayment Workshop for Grads||5 p.m.||Classroom D (Reiter)|
|Wednesday, April 13, 2016||Time||Location|
|Federal Loan Repayment Workshop for Grads||12 p.m.||Classroom D (Reiter)|
|Monday, April 18, 2016||Time||Location|
|MANDATORY Bar Preparation Meeting this MONDAY – APRIL 18, 2016||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Friday, May 13, 2016||Time||Location|
|Honors and Awards Ceremony||4:30 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Family Celebration||6 p.m.||Gulfport Campus|
|Saturday, May 14, 2016||Time||Location|
|Spring Commencement||8:30 a.m.||Gulfport Campus|
|Tuesday, November 1, 2016||Time||Location|
|Pro Bono Fair||4:30 p.m.||The Great Hall|
- Cayman Islands This Winter – it’s not too late!!
- Non-Legal pro bono opportunities with the Advocacy Center!
- RSVP to the Innocence Initiative’s – Wrongfully Convicted Event with Guest Speaker Jason Strong
- Bookstore-Buy 1 Get 1 Free on All Chips!!!
- Bringing Study Abroad To You!
- Academic Success Workshop: Exam Prep I
- RSVP for Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Sept. 29 – Dr. Naomi Rose
- Florida Bar YLD Law Student Division Mentoring Opportunity
- Canceled: FL Bar Application–Tips & Perspectives: What to know before you file
- CALL FOR PAPERS: Submit Your Scholarly Paper for Publication in Stetson Law Review!
- Clinical Education – guiding student learning opportunities through practice and training – find out what your peers are saying!