|Wednesday, April 15, 2015||Time||Location|
|Free Workshops: Federal Student Loan Repayment||12:05 p.m.||Classroom F|
|Tuesday, April 12, 2016||Time||Location|
|Federal Loan Repayment Workshop for Grads||5 p.m.||Classroom D (Reiter)|
|Wednesday, April 13, 2016||Time||Location|
|Federal Loan Repayment Workshop for Grads||12 p.m.||Classroom D (Reiter)|
|Monday, October 17, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||11:30 a.m.||The Great Hall|
|Friday, February 3, 2017||Time||Location|
|Deadline: HCBA Trial and Litigation Scholarship||8 a.m.|
|Tuesday, February 14, 2017||Time||Location|
|Deadline: Kozyak Summer Fellowship $5,000 for work in Gvm’t, Judiciary, or Non-Profit||8 a.m.|
- DUE SOON: YLD Pro Bono Award Application – WIN A FREE BARBRI COURSE!
- Last Chance to RSVP for Next Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Judge Anthony Lucky (International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea)
- SLDC Spring Essay Contest
- SLDC March Luncheon available to view for credit
- Stetson Law Review Pro Bono Event
- Purchase your tickets for EASL’s “Rays the Bar” Event
- There are no upsets in our Bracket, just great opportunities – Sign up for a Fall, 2017 Clinic or Externship now!
- If you need help registering for Fall 2017 Clinics and Externships, watch this video!
- New Jobs Available! Spring 2017 OCR Session J Application Open Until Wednesday, March 29 at 11:59 p.m.
- Course Selection (Bidding) for Summer and Fall 2017 Has BEGUN – Visit Registration 101 on Stetson Connect
- The Federal Bar Presents: Staying in the Game: Getting to the Top (CLE)