|Wednesday, April 15, 2015||Time||Location|
|Free Workshops: Federal Student Loan Repayment||12:05 p.m.||Classroom F|
|Tuesday, April 12, 2016||Time||Location|
|Federal Loan Repayment Workshop for Grads||5 p.m.||Classroom D (Reiter)|
|Wednesday, April 13, 2016||Time||Location|
|Federal Loan Repayment Workshop for Grads||12 p.m.||Classroom D (Reiter)|
|Monday, October 17, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||11:30 a.m.||The Great Hall|
- UPDATED – Fall 2016 OCR Session G Application Open Until September 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- SBA 1L Student Representative Information Meeting Monday, August 29th
- RSVP for Foreman Biodiversity Lecture on September 1 – Robert Williams, Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Fall 2016 OCR Session G Application Open Until September 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- Clearance sale in the Bookstore
- Bookstore refunds and other notes
- Zika Virus Update
- Due 8/31: PSJD Pro Bono Publico Award Nominations!
- August 30 – Pinellas County Lunch Pals Mentoring Workshop Luncheon Offers Volunteer and Pro Bono Opportunities
- Legal Pro Bono for NCSTL
- RSVP to Lecture: Can international corporations help stabilize society?