|Wednesday, April 15, 2015||Time||Location|
|Free Workshops: Federal Student Loan Repayment||12:05 p.m.||Classroom F|
|Tuesday, April 12, 2016||Time||Location|
|Federal Loan Repayment Workshop for Grads||5 p.m.||Classroom D (Reiter)|
|Wednesday, April 13, 2016||Time||Location|
|Federal Loan Repayment Workshop for Grads||12 p.m.||Classroom D (Reiter)|
|Monday, October 17, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||11:30 a.m.||The Great Hall|
|Friday, February 3, 2017||Time||Location|
|Deadline: HCBA Trial and Litigation Scholarship||8 a.m.|
|Tuesday, February 14, 2017||Time||Location|
|Deadline: Kozyak Summer Fellowship $5,000 for work in Gvm’t, Judiciary, or Non-Profit||8 a.m.|
- Jumpstart your future – RSVP NOW – Clinic/Externship Roundtable October 3 – 11:30-1:30 – Great Hall – Learn what it’s like to gain REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE
- Pro Bono Opportunity with the Center for Excellence in Elder Law!
- RSVP for Foreman Biodiversity Lecture on 10/9/17 – Dr. Dwight T. Pitcaithley – History of the National Park Service
- REMINDER: Fall 2017 OCR – Session H Application Closes Tonight (Tuesday, September 26) at 11:59 p.m.
- Health Care Law Association 1L Exec Board Recruitment
- Pia’s Trattoria Tabling
- CASL- Tabling
- Pro Bono Competition
- Inn of Court Application still Available
- Congratulations to our new 1L SBA Representatives
- Equal Justice Works Conference – October 27-28 in Washington D.C.